The expectation for Test matches at Seddon Park is that it will not be full to capacity, therefore restrictions on certain items like deck chairs, chilly bins and sun umbrellas are relaxed.
- Everyone aged 12 years and 3 months, or older must present a valid My Vaccine Pass to enter our venue. Failure to present a valid pass will mean entry is denied. You may be asked to provide photo ID to verify your identity.
- Upon entry, you must sign-in using the Government's COVID-19 tracer app or by signing our register
- Face masks are encouraged to help prevent the spread of COVID-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have visited a place of interest and are required to self-isolate, are waiting on test results, are a close contact of a person confirmed to have COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home
- We encourage you to maintain a 1m physical distance from people you don't know while at the venue
- These terms may change depending on Government direction
- More information on our response to COVID-19 can be found here
Patrons may bring the following food and drink items into the venue:
- Beverages in sealed plastic bottles up to 2.25 litres in size
- Non commercial food for personal consumption such as sandwiches, fruit, potato chips, crackers, biscuits & cakes.
- Thermos flask of tea or coffee.
Items that ARE permitted into the venue:
- Empty plastic water bottles (up to 2.25 litres in size) to be filled using water provided at the venue
- Deck chairs
- Chilly bins
Items that ARE NOT permitted into the venue:
- Alcohol not purchased at the venue
- Open drink containers
- Drinking containers larger than 2.25 litres
- Cans, glass or bottles
- Illicit drugs
- Commercially produced takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Pizza etc
- Signs or banners that are obscene, offensive or abusive
- Sound amplifiers such as air horns or loud hailers
- Animals, (with exception of service dogs)
- Weapons, fireworks missiles or other items considered dangerous
- Dangerous goods
- Gang patches to be displayed
- Commercial Cameras including video cameras
Patrons may be REFUSED ENTRY into Seddon Park or be evicted if they:
- Appear intoxicated/under the influence of drugs or exhibit disorderly behaviour
- Deny permission for the inspection of themselves, bags or other items in their possession
- Attempt to bring in prohibited items
- Enter onto the playing arena before, during and after the game
- Have previously been issued with a trespass notice that still applies
- Engage in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the playing surface, players, spectators or members of staff employed or volunteering at this event
- Indecent Exposure
- Hawking of unauthorised merchandise
Warning: Failure to comply with a direction from H3 staff, Police or the stadium's contracted security providers to leave the event and or venue may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000.00 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.
Please help us make this venue an environmentally friendly site.
Seddon Park is a smoke free venue.