To make your visit to Seddon Park as easy and enjoyable as possible, find out where your entry gate is located ahead of your arrival.
- Have your ticket in your hand, ready to be scanned as you approach the gate
- When attending as part of a group, ensure each person holds their own ticket where possible
- If your ticket is on your mobile phone, turn up the brightness on your screen to make it easier to scan
- Be prepared to have your bags checked before you enter the venue and where possible, leave bags at home.
- If you are unsure what you can bring into the venue, check out our Conditions of Entry before you arrive
- Plan your trip so you arrive with plenty of time to make your way into the venue
- The use of hand-held metal detectors will be used to check some patrons. This means there may be some minor delays and congestion at entry gates therefore we strongly urge patrons to arrive early at the venue well before events start.