We want your event experience at Seddon Park to be safe and enjoyable.
The information below tells you what you can bring into the venue or need to leave at home, what behaviour is and isn’t acceptable and what the consequences are if you fail to follow these conditions of entry.
Your entry to the venue is subject to you complying with these conditions. Conditions may vary at some events, so please check the relevant page on our website for any additional conditions.
- Upon entry, you must sign-in using the governments COVID-19 tracer app or by signing our register
- It is recommended that face masks are worn to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- You will be refused entry if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you are feeling unwell, have travelled overseas within the last 14 days, are waiting on test results, or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 please stay home
- These terms may change depending on government direction
- More information on our response to COVID-19 can be found here
Please note: Failure to comply with directions from H3 staff, NZ Police or the venue’s contracted security providers to leave the event and/or venue may render the ticket holder liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 Trespass Act 1980 which is punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000.00 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.